Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9650
My Carrier: 8324187204

Bold 9650 Memory card error

Not sure if one has to do with the other but download Blackberry Protect a month or two ago and ever since i have been having all kinds of problems (ie..runs out of battery very fast, my phone is muted on calls and now this message about inserting a media card that has errors on it and do I want it to repair it. I tell it to repair it on the phone and it tells me repair failed. I have done the error checking on my windows 7 machine too, but it comes back and says no errors were found, but yet my phone still says i have inserted a card with errors on it. Also when i go to storage it says "Media Card Is Not Installed". i know this winded but I Dont know what to do?

My Device: Bold 9650
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Bold 9650 Memory card error

I am having the exact same problem. I deleted all 17 NDK dump files (read in several posts its ok to do) to see if will help however I am still searching for answers.
New Contributor

have you found anything on this to resolve it?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Tried taking some pictures this weekend on my phone (phone memory only) which gave me hardly any space. Today I got tired of researching and messing with this problem and just ended up reformatting the card and now at least the card now is recognized by the BB. Followed the instruction i got on this site for reformatting. Mind you, I copied everything over to my pc hard drive before hand.