Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

Bold 9700 - SMS Time(stamp) Problem

Hello, everyone. I'm a first-time Blackberry user (barely 3 days or so,) and so far, I've enjoyed using my Blackberry Bold 9700 (OS v5.0.0.862, Bundle 1446, Platform

Anyway, I just want to ask for some help regarding a problem regarding the timestamps of my SMSs.

Sometimes, some of the threads/conversations I have in my SMS and MMS folder have their timestamp changed -- a couple of times, a thread/conversation was displayed as being from the next day (e.g. today is August 16, 2012, the displayed date for the thread/conversation is August 17, 2012.)

I also looked at one such "time-changed" thread and saw that the order of sent messages between me and the other person was altered -- particularly, all my texts were in one group and all her texts were in another group.

I've looked through the other timestamp-related threads in this forum (as much as the little "Here are similar threads we found" applet shows, and my case seems to be different from the rest, hence, this thread of mine.

Has anyone experienced this same problem as I have? Is there a fix for it? Thanks.