Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: t mobile

Bold 9790 keeps rebooting randomly

I'm having a scary problem, which my friend had, which lead to her phone being a complete destruction. Basically, the battery is full, yet drains very easily, and then suddenly reboots and the battery power is gone back up etc. The random reboots are worriying me, as well as the battery. Please help? Please
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Bold 9790 keeps rebooting randomly

i always face the same sometmes.
My Carrier: t mobile

Well the thing is, my friend had exact same problems with her bold, and gradually it got worse and eventually, it just stopped working. I'm worried now
Forums Advisor III
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Bharti-Airtel

Please boot your handheld in safe mode

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/viewdocument.do?externalId=KB17877&sliceId=2&cmd=displayKC&d...

If this not helps then, please perform a clean OS reload using procedure provided in belwo URL and observe.

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/viewdocument.do?externalId=KB11320&sliceId=2&cmd=displayKC&d...

New Contributor
My Carrier: Vodafone

Hey,

I tried booting on Safe mode did not help. I did clean OS reload; the problem persists. 

Please guide.

regards,
Manish Kumar Jain
Highlighted
Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

manishkumarjain wrote:

Hey,

I tried booting on Safe mode did not help. I did clean OS reload; the problem persists. 

Please guide.

Duplicate:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Bold/Blackberry-9790-keeps-rebooting-on-its-own/m-...

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
My Device: 9790
My Carrier: 111

Re: Bold 9790 suddenly shutting down randomly and sometimes reboots

i have two bb 9790 both of my  Bold 9790 suddenly shutting down randomly and sometimes reboots i dont know why please help me out from this its a request.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

jithin7 wrote:

i have two bb 9790 both of my  Bold 9790 suddenly shutting down randomly and sometimes reboots i dont know why please help me out from this its a request.

Please read/try what is already posted in this thread, and post back with detailed and specific results (and with punctuation please, so that we can understand you).

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................

my phone was just restarting suddenly when i call or when i do something on phone or other wise just suddenly restarting it self .i dont know what was the real problem with it.

please send the .exe of os file to or just fix the problem and solve it to me...please..... 

i just also face the same on my two phones at BB 9790