Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: M1

Bold 9900 2 months old and keeps rebooting and dropping internet connection. Very disappointed in RIM

I have to tell you how dissapointed I am with RIM, I have been a faithful Blackberry user since the old Blackberry pager days and have have blackberry since then. I used to live in Canada and 2 years ago moved to Singapore. I have been still using Blackberry as my primary business phone, 2 months ago I purchased a new Bold 9900 from M1. right away it started rebooting every other day, now it reboots daily a couple times, but the biggest problem is it keeps dropping my BES Blackberry connection.

I called M1 they tell me I need to call the 3rd party blackberry service center, the service center tells me this is a common problem and they will need to send my phone away for 10 days. Now it is only 2 months old, and I have to take taxi 4 times to drop off and pickup my phone. If this is a common problem why would M1 and Blackberry sell it like this, why wouldn't they fix it first?

The service centre saidn they will give me a loaner phone while I wait but it won't be a bold 9900 so who knows what I will get.

I think this is the straw, once my company has the Iphone server app supported I guess I will have to switch, It sadden me as being a Canadian i want to support Rim but they don't seem to care about the end user any more so why should I support them.

sorry to jump off the band wagon but unless someone at RIM takes ownership I will have to say good bye to Blackberry.

Very frustrated loyal user..

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: M1

Re: Bold 9900 2 months old and keeps rebooting and dropping internet connection. Very disappointed in RIM

Nice to see Blackberry Support cares about a very long standing customer.. what a joke RIM.. I called and emailled RIM and they told me to post on this forum, but what good if no one replies??

Apple here I come, RIM should change name to RIP