Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Curve
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Bold 9900 Text Messages won't scroll

While viewing the text meassage that is giving you the problem hit the blackberry key and select "Veiw Contact".

Scroll down to "recent activities" and select the text message from this list and BooooYaaaa!!! 

This is a VERY frustrating glich but this works for me every single time. Hope this helps Smiley Happy

Highlighted
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile Canada

i had this problem alott what i did was download a theme and installed it now my messages scroll fine i think it may be a weird bug in the stock os 7 theme im not sure, just letting people know what worked for me, my phone would scroll down but the screen wouldnt follow it, meaning the track pad and touch worked fine it was just the screen itself not going up or down following the cursor.

New Contributor
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: telcel

I had same spotty scrolling prob; could scroll freely on some windows, others I had to use the touch screen. 

I live overseas...travelled Stateside for a week, (automatically changed carriers while there)....and when I returned the prob was magically gone.

The process of acquiring / reacquiring a carrier somehow solved this? All you have to do then is travel overseas for a day, and upon return the problem is fixed. Efficient :)

MaxQ