Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Vodafone

Bold 9900 and Audi issue?

Hello,

i am wondering if there is anything i can do to make the names of the contacts in my phonebook come up on my Audi? It paired fine, and have had no other problems yet, but whenever someone rings, or i call out, the names of my contacts are nowhere to be seen. The numbers come up but not the names?

many thanks

My Device: 9900 Bold
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Bold 9900 and Audi issue?

I would also be interested in hearing about this. I have a BB 9900 Bold. I just bought a new Audi A8. It pairs fine but it will only upload part of my phone book. It has left out many contacts. I downloaded the latest O/S for the Bold but that did not cure the problem. Any thoughts would be helpful.

My Device: BB Bold 9900
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Bold 9900 and Audi issue?

Hi There,

i just bought an A4 Allroad and i am unable to use my phone via the blutooth connection.  Dealer has acknowledge the problem but just said they are waiting for software updates from BB...Unexceptable in my eyes!  I have requested Audi to buy me a new BB that will work or some other form of compensation.  Given the 9900 worked perfectly on 2009 BMW there should not be issues of this kind...i will update on this forum once i have a response from Audi

BTW what dealership are you dealing with?

Cheers- C