Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: MTN Nashua Mobile

Bold 9900 not connecting to desktop software

Can someone please assist, as my bold does not want to connect to my desktoip software, I have been on the phone with the Blackberry telephone support. And nobody could help me!!

What's the use I have the top of the range blackberry but cant even connect to my pc, my old nokia could do this very easily!!

Please help me solve my frustration!!

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Bold 9900 not connecting to desktop software

Hello Gatvol123,

Please have a look at this KB article for assistance connecting your BlackBerry® Bold™ 9900 smartphone with the BlackBerry® Desktop Software. Identifying and troubleshooting issues with the BlackBerry Desktop Software detecting a USB connected BlackBerry PlayBook. www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB27424

Thanks.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Trusted Contributor
My Device: curve8320

Re: Bold 9900 not connecting to desktop software

I have had exactly the same problem, but got round it by using Bluetooth instead.

All I want to do was to transfer some videos from my blackberry bold 9900 to my computer, but I kept getting the message that it was not connected via the USB cable, even though it was so I found my own supplier and they suggested I try… Instead, so now I have the videos that I wanted to get off the phone.