Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

Bold 9900 pop mail emails won't delete after upgrade/hardware change

I've made 2 changes to my Bold 9900, an OS upgrade and then a hardware change.  During my admin's upgrade process, non enterprise emails came in which I cannot delete.  They remain in my personal account email inbox.  I've done everything from deleting the item, to delete prior, removed and re-added the account, pulled the battery etc.  This happened after the OS upgrade and then again with different emails after the hardware change (had a radio issue).  I've spend hours with tech support to no avail.

Any thoughts please?

Super Contributor
My Device: Nexus6P/iPhone6 Plus
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: Bold 9900 pop mail emails won't delete after upgrade/hardware change

I found a thread here with a similar issue, perhaps some of the advise there can help?

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Tour/Emails-won-t-delete-off-of-my-blackberry-they...

Rich C (PKcable)
From Crackberry.com

If I have been helpful please click like! Use the Thumbs up icon below this message. Smiley Happy
Highlighted
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Bold 9900 pop mail emails won't delete after upgrade/hardware change

Thank you Rich, but a very different issue.  I have no problem deleting most emails.  It appears to just be the three that I received during the hardware transition.

Best,

Michael