Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BB 9900 Bold
My Carrier: o2

Re: Bold 9900 rSAP Problems

thanks for the reply - real shame! Will try and get a 2nd sim.

Visitor
My Device: Bold 9900 and Q10
My Carrier: Vodafone

I have just finished testing a portion of an upgrade with Blackberry on my Audi and rSAP now works on the Bold 9900. As I understand it, the upgrade will be available shortly. Google Maps and phone etc worked perfectly in carphone mode, and will hopefully stop Audi telling everyone to get a different phone!!
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Vodaphone

BB customer support have been very helpful with my questions , albeit with not good news..........................

go here :

www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB29616

and then look here

http://docs.blackberry.com/nl-nl/admin/deliverables/1854/Security_for_BlackBerry_Devices_with_Blueto...

BB customer suport tell me: quote

Thank you for contacting BlackBerry Technical Support. After checking internal documentation and other sources I was able to confirm that BlackBerry 10 devices currently do not support rSAP (remote SIM Access Profile). BlackBerry devices do support SIM access, however it must be tested with different manufactures to ensure compatibility. A future update may include rSAP support however there is currently no ETA.

Unquote

Seems we all now know..................

Sorry guys

Audiguy

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Vodaphone

Well BB/RIm have really pulled out the stops to communicate with me yet again (let just hope that it's not that they are just really realy quiet!!)

Latest update

Thank you for contacting BlackBerry Technical Support.

I have performed some additional research and it appears that we are already considering rSAP support for future versions of the BlackBerry 10 operating system, however we cannot provide an estimated time frame or guarantee the availability of rSAP support.

My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: O2

Hi there,

Interested to hear your trail worked successfully. Are you UK based and if so have you been advised when the update will be released by Blackberry?

Many thanks.

audiman wrote:
I have just finished testing a portion of an upgrade with Blackberry on my Audi and rSAP now works on the Bold 9900. As I understand it, the upgrade will be available shortly. Google Maps and phone etc worked perfectly in carphone mode, and will hopefully stop Audi telling everyone to get a different phone!!

New Contributor
My Device: 8520, 8520, 9700
My Carrier: PLUS

hello I have blackberry Q10 and bluetooth nokia ck-600,

I had no problem with the 8520, 9700, playbook, 9780, but I can not connect to rSAP q10 - I have sound etc, but I do not see the address book and reach the display ck-600