Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Orange

Bold 9900 trackpad not Responding

At the moment I have 7.1.0 but does 2061 on orange, recently updated, I did a battery pull but no change, and all my apps are up to date. Before the update I was having trouble with my Trackpad, so I deleted the social feeds and blackberry messenger as an attempt to improve the battery, the battery did improve and so did the problem with the trackpad. But when I did updated my phone software blackberry messenger had come back and I was unable to delete it and then the trouble with the Trackpad started again. If that is the trouble how can I delete it so I can use the trackpad again?

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Bold 9900 trackpad not Responding

Hi lee_sharp94

If you think BlackBerry Messenger is responsible ,then on your HomeScreen go Option > Device > Application Management > Look for BlackBerry Messenger press the menu key then delete then perform a battery pull restart.

But if you are having problem with your Trackpad before uninstalling BBM  please go through this Knowledge Base : 

KB29640 : Trackpad ,trackball, or keyboard not working on a BlackBerry Smartphone.

So please try it.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.