Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry 9360
My Carrier: Mobily

Bold 9900

As BlackBerry user I want to share with you my experience with bold 9900 and to avoid the issues in the coming models. 1- The touch screen not reliable and has many problems I would suggest to be QWERTY keyboard only rather than QWERTY keyboard with touch screen. 2- The camera resolution not up to the expectation. Enhance the compatibility with other programs like whats up, viber, line …etc

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Bold 9900

This forum is merely a peer-to-peer community support forum. It is not staffed by RIM to take feedback such as yours.

Why do you say the touch screen is not reliable?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry 9360
My Carrier: Mobily

Use bold  touch screen and  you will know why it's not reliable!!!!!!

Highlighted
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

While I don't have a 9900 I have used them and didn't find any problem with the touchscreen.

If you want to continue with smart remarks then I have no desire to attempt to help.

John

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!