Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Bold Media Sync Problem

I think - well on the other unofficial message boards - this problem is quite well known now. The issue is the fact that the media player takes 25+ minutes to index/sync and it lists all your artists and albums but in certain cases these albums contain no music despite the fact that A) they are their through the "explore" function and B) they are avalable when searching the media player by song or album but not Artist->album.

This problem only occurs on some operating systems - for me i dont have the problem on an unoffical 167 but on official 168, 185 and 190 the problem occurs.

Has anyone found any solutions to this or methods i could try to try and solve it. one of the bolds major selling points to me was the multimedia device element and i wish i could upgrade to an official OS and not have this problem - rather than being stuck on 167....

My Device: Not Specified

Re: Bold Media Sync Problem

[ Edited ]

Old topic, but worth a bump.

I had the exact same problem up until 190 (official). I just upgraded to 214, and life is good once again. They apparently fixed this problem Smiley Wink

Message Edited by Zaroff on 12-26-2008 02:45 PM