Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Bold
Accepted Solution

Bold Pocket Case,$34.99 & $69.99 same item!

I've had a Bold for two months.  I ordered a pocket case from the ShopBlackberry site six weeks ago and paid $34.99 + S&H.  I never really liked it because the leather was stiff and never really fit correctly and was hard to get the phone out.  I had previous cases from ShopBlackberry for my Pearls that fit great, and felt something was wrong.  I called Globalware Solutions, the vendor for ShopBlackberry, and the gentleman in India suggested I return it and gave me a RMA# to do so.  I then ordered a Premium Pocket Case for $ 69.99 hoping that this would solve my fit and leather quality issues.  I had not returned the first case yet.  I received the $69.99 case two days ago.  To my complete shock, both cases were IDENTICAL!  I called Globalware Solutions to ask Kate whose name was on the shipping label if maybe there was a mistake, she did not return my call.

I called the support number again and spoke to India and received another RMA #! 

I had purchased items before from ShopBlackberry and was very pleased.  This was either a bad mistake or a complete rip-off.  Has any else had a similar experience?

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

Re: Bold Pocket Case,$34.99 & $69.99 same item!

Where are you located, in Usa?, go to Bestbuy and bought the Blackberry original case for the Blackberry 8800

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.
New Contributor
My Device: Bold

Re: Bold Pocket Case,$34.99 & $69.99 same item!

I'm in Southern California.  I've been looking in all the AT&T store, nothing in the slide-in pocket cases.  I'll check Best Buy.  Thanks!