Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Bold SMS Question

[ Edited ]

Bout to pull the trigger on a bold...I think!!  Question is:  If I receive an sms message that included multiple recipients can I reply all and see all instead of changing recipients like on my 8800??  With my 8800 I can only see the original sender not all recipients then I have to add who I thought recieved the sms.

Thanks in Advance!!

PS...My appologies if this was addressed.  I did a search, did not see anything, got dizzy and gave up.

Message Edited by Mad_At_M on 05-13-2009 12:24 PM
Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: Bold SMS Question

Hello Mad_At_M and welcome to the support forums

Do you not see the Reply to All choice in the menu. I just double checked and either in selecting a message, or opening a message, I can hit the menu button and choose Reply To All. In the next screen I can scroll to the top and see all of the original recipients that were sent the message.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
New Contributor

My appologies....Mine is the 8703e which is a very old model.  I do not have those functions and before I pull the trigger on a Bold I wanted to make sure I could see all the sms recipients from a single sender and be able to reply all. Sounds like I will, just wanted a confirmation.

Highlighted

Ah, simply press the button to the right of the green phone and options will show reply to all.

Press that and all recipients will recveive your email.