Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Bold Time sync with Desktop software Help!!

I am using the 5.0.0.11 desktop softwar and my system´s clock is set at Brasila Time zone ( -3).

Every time I sync my Bold ( 4.6.0.266) with my desktop software, my Blackberry time and calendar syncs everything to Eniwetok ( -12) time zone. I use Windows vista Home premium SP 2.. Can anyone help me??

Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: Bold Time sync with Desktop software Help!!

On the BlackBerry if you go into your date/time options, it's set to you're correct time zone? If you go into the Desktop Manager | Synchronize, can you uncheck the option to "Update device date and time"?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
New Contributor

Thanks..

This is not a good solution!!!! why do you have to create such an option if you disable it??? I am using bold 9700 and experiencing the same problem, everything I synch my device with new desktop manager 5 b049, my device's time zone reset to eniwetok!!! Already a new generation of device, yet you still don't have a good solution to this problem until now!!!

Highlighted
My Device: bold 9000
My Carrier: SFR

Hi, Did you ever get an answer to your problem about time sync? Each time I syn my time zone on my blackberry bold 9000 goes to -12 as well, and I dont know what to do

Many thanks Smiley Sad