Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Bold - incomplete list of folders for redirection

BlackBerry Bold.

If I choose the option to File an email, I have my complete list of folders (a couple of hundred).

However, if I go to set up Folder Redirection, I have an incomplete list. And it is not as if it starts alphabetically and truncates. When I choose that option, it opens with

- Desktop

+ Mailbox - my name

If I highlight "Mailbox - my name" and hit the + key, it opens a list of flders, but it then shows

- Desktop

- Mailbox - my name

- Inbox

- Implementation

But I have a bunch of folders that come before "Implementation"

As well, at that point, if I highlight any line that has a "-" in front of it and try to collapse it by pressing -, the folder list disappears and I get a line saying "* No Folders *"

Any idea how to get the complete list of folders to do Folder Redirection?

Thanks

Chris

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Bold - incomplete list of folders for redirection

Went to see if a friend who also has a Bold had the same problem. When I watched him check to see if he had the problem, he expanded the folder list a different way and now I see a way to get the complete folder list.

I had been using the + key to try to expand a collapsed list of folders. Well if you just click the trackball, it expands the list. Or you can click the menu button to get an option to expand the section.

I have no idea what is happening when I hit the + key. If anyone knows, I would certainly be interested in finding out.

But at least I now know how to get an expanded list of my folders.

Chris