Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: Verizon

Bold loses bluetooth connection to wireless speaker

I have a wireless bluetooth enabled speaker. I have paired it with my Blackberry Bold 9930. I play music (Pandora) on the blackberry and it plays thru the speaker. When  the music changes songs it stops playing on the wireless speaker and starts playing thru the BB speaker. I have to disconnect and reconnect the bluetooth on the BB to make the music play thru the wireless speaker again. The same thing happens when I get a phone call and music is playing thru the wireless speaker..The speaker instructions say to use A2DP for audio streaming between devices. Any suggestions on how to keep the music streaming to speaker?

Contributor
My Device: BB Bold
My Carrier: Indosat

Re: Bold loses bluetooth connection to wireless speaker

you must set to always connection in the bluetooth setting because bluetoth usually always send notification
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Have you solved your issue, bratkevi?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: Verizon

Not yet. I cannot figure out how to set Bluetooth on blackberry to always connect. The wireless speaker doesn't have any settings. Just on and off button