Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Visitor
My Device: 9100 pearl 3g

Broken Scrolling in Facebook 2.0.0.58 for pearl 3g

Facebook 2.0 was great. After that the updates totally broke my scrolling - a small flick of the trackpad makes the page go flying up or down the page and is totally unusable. Just downloaded the 2.0.0.58 hoping it would be fixed... but of course, it isn't. I really can't use this app anymore. Used to be my number 1 app.

This really sucks. I might be interested in reinstalling the OS if i was totally sure it would fix the issue. Can anyone help?

Also, notifications appear as an icon, but when i click the icon, there is nothing in the list. i have to open the app then click on notifications to see it. My settings are correct. Would a re-format solve this as well?

Someone from RIM please reply. If not, i'll be deleting the app, leaving a sour review in app world and reconsider buying a bb7 device. I really want to support you RIM, but you're making it really hard.

My Device: Pearl 9100 3G

Re: Broken Scrolling in Facebook 2.0.0.58 for pearl 3g

[ Edited ]

Hello there.... I actually came upon your post as I was doing a bit of searching on another problem...but it seems my original problem(facebook not showing up in the social feeds app) as well as yours, which I was experiencing as well, were fixed with the same remedy.  If you do a lil google search and find facebook 2.0.0.58 as a standalone install, delete current one installed atm, on your device, and reinstall from the standalone .jad file.... it will fix the scrolling problem!

I hope that helps....

E.  Smiley Happy

http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-blackberry-discussion/111299-how-install-jad-file.html