Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

Brother In Need

Can someone help me.  My wife was using my phone and went to the "Go To" section in the browser

Under the History....it listed a website (ADULT Content) that I had not been on in probably 18 months or longer.  The only reason I was on it in the first place because I recieved the link as SPAM.  I am not saying I am an Angel but the History... in the "Go To" section indicated that I was on that webiste that day or recently and I know that I had not looked at that site for probably before we were together.

I told her this and she believes me and I even went to the History Section of the Internet Browser which showed I was not on that site for a week (only goes that far back) but still I feel like crap.

Is there an explanation for this or am I just the unluckiest guy in the world.  I mean if I was guilty I would not mind so much but this sucks!  And the mystery is killing me.

If anyone believes me I would appreciate your thoughts.

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Brother In Need

You can easily clear the browser history. To do so go to Browser > Options > Cache Operations > Clear History. Also clear Content Cache, Pushed Content and Cookie Cache.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit