Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

Browser Problems

Hey, sorry if there's already a post about this, but I wasn't able to find it in the search.  I have a T Mobile Blackberry Curve (8320 with the newest software) that I got about a week ago, and I'm having trouble with certain web pages.  For example, when I try loggin into bodybuilding.com it returns me to a page that says the password is incorrect, even though I was able to login on my computer with the same password 5 minutes earlier.  I tried it with the BB browser, and Opera Mini and they both say the same thing... Can anyone help? 
Highlighted
Elite I
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

Re: Browser Problems

Hi and WelcSmiley Happyme to the FSmiley Happyrums!

I had trouble at first logging into places. I have both uppercase and numbers in my password.  Make sure when you type in your password, that your thumbs dont get in the way of the correct key. (sounds silly but trust me, it happens) make sure when you do a capital letter you are pressing and holding that letter and if its a number key that you are hitting the alt key before the number. 

Smiley Happy

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Nurse-Berry Smiley Happy Smiley Happy