Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Bold 9650
My Carrier: VZW

Browser time settng

First time poster, but looked through and didnt see anything about this on the forum

I use untappd for checking in the different beers I try and such, while dealing with a support ticket over there it was noted my browser time is set to 0:00 GMT. Ive never set any time for my browser and after digging through the options and such, havnt found anything about it. Is this a issue with the browser with 6.0 or am I completely missing where to update and or correct it.

Running 6.0.0431 on the Bold 9650, default BB Browswer

My Device: Curve 9330

Re: Browser time settng

Same exact problem with a Curve 9330 and the default browser, os 6.0.0.431. I use remote tech by e-automate almost on an hourly basis. When I am filling in times, I have to use GMT for it to be correct. My phone timezone is set to EST(-5hrs). I have tried other browsers and they have the correct time but are slow in comparison. Any help would be appreciated.

Highlighted
New Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Bold - 9780
My Carrier: Airtel

Re: Browser time settng

I have the same problem with Bold - 9780 model (OS ver 6.0.0.448).

I'm in GMT +5:30 time zone but Blackberry's default browser uses GMT +0.00 time zone.

The problem is whenever I login to my gmail a/c(in standard view, not mobile site), the time against my emails & chat gets displayed incorrectly.