Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 9860
My Carrier: airtel

Browsing over the cellular network is not included as part of your current service

browsing over the cellular network is not included as part of your current  service so sir plese help me 

Elite I
My Device: Passport & PlayBook
My Carrier: T-Mobile USA

Re: Browsing over the cellular network is not included as part of your current service

Do you have on your line the data service that is specific for BlackBerrys.   You need that to use the native browser on tbd mobile network.  You buy it from your mobile service provider.   

If you have BlackBerry data service on your line, do a battery pull with the power on.      Have the mobile network turned on and have a good signal when you do it.  

- Ira
New Contributor

Re: Browsing over the cellular network is not included as part of your current service

but sir am try this opction but no risponce a,ll put the battery and 15 sec press on key
Elite I

Are you paying for BlackBerry data service?  And I mean data service specifically for a BlackBerry. 

- Ira
New Contributor

No sir  I'm not paying

Elite I

dava wrote:

No sir  I'm not paying

That explains the notification.

If you have regular mobile data service you probably can use a third party browser such as opera mini.   But you will not be able to use the BlackBerry browser on the mobile network, and maybe not on wifi either. 

- Ira