Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: tourch 9860
My Carrier: Telus Mobility

Business management software

Does anyone know of an all inclusive software package that will group all the requirements of a contracting company as well as an integration with our blackberries . I'm talking about something better than simply accounting or quick books . I've been pitched this type of thing by phone solicitors but I want to hear from someone who has used this type of software and can give an opinion that doesn't swing on the sale of that product.

I need : bookkeeping , material / inventory tracking , estimating , word processing { that is compatible with every one else's office } , and here is the kicker , something that we don't have to be a programmer to understand.

THX

TDHPlumbing

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Business management software

Are you talking a CRM? Check out BigContacts - google it.. Takes a little customizing. There are others - but BC is not too expensive and can sync to BB, 2.0 coming mid-year will have QuickBooks integration. No programming for sure, but you will need a sharp key member to get it set up for your specific situation.

BTW, CRM = Customer Relations Manager. BC is an "online CRM" so accessible anytime anyplace. Can be tied into a marketing campaign so customer contact is scheduled and automated.

Hope that helps.
New Contributor
My Device: tourch 9860
My Carrier: Telus Mobility

Thanks , I'll give it a look

Highlighted
My Device: Torch 9860
My Carrier: AT&T

Better use Latitude business management software, it has Quickbooks accounting linked in it. Simplier modules to track timesheets, clients, projects, generate invoices, reports, quotes, record prospects information etc. It can have certain features to be added on the software to work with your own specifics, smart phones can connect through the software's web services. Not much technical terms to understand once installation is done, and the navigation isn't complicated to use.