Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: BOLD 9930
My Carrier: T-MOBILE

CAN NOT SEND/RECEIVE TEXT AND CALLS

HELP!

BLACKBERRY BOLD 9930!

PHONE IS SPRINT(UNLOCKED)!

PROVIDER IS T-MOBILE!

WHEN I FIRST STARTED USING THE DEVICE IT WORKED FINE FOR TWO DAYS. ALL OF A SUDDEN I CAN NO LONGER SEND/RECEIVE TEXT AND CALLS. I CAN ONLY PLAY WORD MOLE. WIFI WORKS FINE. I CAN STILL WEB BROWSE.

WHAT I HAVE DONE:

SECURITY WIPE MUTIPLE OF TIMES

FACTORY RESET THROUGH THE PC

TURN OFF/BATTERY OUT/BATTERY IN/ TURN OF MULTIPLE TIMES

CALLED TMOBILE- THEY SAID MY SIM IS FINE. WE CHECKED ON A TMOBILE PHONE AND THE SIM REGISTERED. WE THEN CHECKED IN THE BLACKBERRY; IT DID NOT REGISTER. THEY TOLD ME IT HAS TO BE A SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE ISSUE. TOLD ME TO CALL SPRINT

CALLED SPRINT- TOLD ME TO CALL BLACKBERRY

CALLED BLACKBERRY- TOLD ME TO CALL TMOBILE

New Contributor
My Device: BOLD 9930
My Carrier: T-MOBILE

Re: CAN NOT SEND/RECEIVE TEXT AND CALLS

fixed it! YEAHHHHHHH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: CAN NOT SEND/RECEIVE TEXT AND CALLS

Since this is a user-to-user community of volunteers trying their best to help each other out, would you mind posting your solution so that others can benefit from it?

Thanks!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................