Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: curve
My Carrier: t mobile

CANCELLATION OF A DOWNLOAD

I accidentally downloaded something to do with radio reception and something else I cannot remember.   I later saw that the download costs £10.00, but I do not need it, including American football, of which I am not a fan.

How can I have it cancelled so I dont get charged?   So far since I downloaded it I havent opened or usede it in any way.

Please help.  Or can I get a number to call and speak to someone who can do this for me.

Thank you.

marychurch

Solutions: 6,421
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: CANCELLATION OF A DOWNLOAD

mary, are you speaking of downloading an application from AppWorld?

The download ONLY begins AFTER you have agreed to pay the application price. So, you could not have accidentally downloaded an application, since it requires two separate confirmations to agree to pay.

However, if you still feel you would like a refund, contact your Tmobile customer service, and they can arrange for the refund.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Device: curve
My Carrier: t mobile

Re: CANCELLATION OF A DOWNLOAD

thank you so much. i will wait and see what happpens.