Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry torch 9800
My Carrier: Airtel

CANNOT LOG IN TO FACEBOOK 2.0 ON WIFI ON TORCH 9800

Hello

I have recently purchased a new Blackberry Torch 9800.

I am able to use Twitter on wifi, but I am not able to log in on my Facebook (latest version) account on wifi. As Facebook 2.0 is wi-fi enabled application I am still not being able to use. I have uninstalled/ reinstalled/ done hard reboot several times but it is of no use. I have even upgraded the OS to 6.0 Bundle 2475(v6.0.0.546, Platform 6.6.0.207)

While on my other Blackberry Bold 9700 (OS 5) I have downloaded the latest version of Facebook and can eaisly log on to my Facebook account on wi-fi.

Only Torch 9800 Facebook is having problem. I can lof on to facebook on my browser but not via the FB app. Please suggest me something as it is really very irritating.

I have downloaded Facebook from the Browser also/ from the App World also but it is of no use.

" When I try to log on to Facebook it shows 'Contact your serive provider or upgrade your date plan" and simultaneaously I receive a mail that A blackberry device was trying to log in to your Facebook account.

PLEASE SUGGEST AND PROVIDE A SOLUTION!

LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

My Carrier: stc

Re: CANNOT LOG IN TO FACEBOOK 2.0 ON WIFI ON TORCH 9800

[ Edited ]

i hav blackberry torch 9800,,,,d prob is i cant log in to facebook application in my blackberry torch why????deletd thn installed facebook bt cant log in plz help ,,,,i hav wifi at home plz suggest me wat to do plz plz,,,,,,,wat i hav to do reply<<<<thanku

My Carrier: stc

Re: CANNOT LOG IN TO FACEBOOK 2.0 ON WIFI ON TORCH 9800

i cannot log in to facebook i have blackberry torch 9800,,,i tried to uninstall&again installed but cannot log in to facebook,,,,,,whenever i do so its said dat upgrade ur data plan or use wifi i am using wifi but cannot log in to facebook,,,,i can use facebook by using browser in same blackberry torch 9800,,,but wen i try to log in facebook cant log in plz reply&plz plz plz help