Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Curve 8300

COLOR

I want to know when Blackberry is going to come out with a Pink Curve. I just know so many people would swarm to buy one. Does anyone remember when Motorola came out with a pink Razr? People went NUTS.

They've already made a pink Pearl, so why not a pink Curve?

Contributor
My Device: 8320, 8700, 7105, 7100

Re: COLOR

Because that would be ghastly. Pink freaks: at least they gave you the Pearl.  I think that was more than enough. I see pink and unprofessional cell phones in meetings and think it's inappropriate.

It reminds me of the Amex commercial where the guy pays with a credit card with a super hero on it. The clients ask each other in (German I believe) if they find this awkward even calling it a "kindergarten card".

Sorry but that commercial comes to mind.

www.e46fanatics.com
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Just another example of the MAN suppressing the Pink People!  Smiley HappySmiley Wink
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Forums Advisor III
My Device: AT&T BOLD OS 4.6.0.167

Greyghost's comment was pretty rude towards someone coming to these forims for help.

Agiles89 who is your service provider?

~Lorrie~ Master of All Things Blackberry!
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

KellyAnn,

I just found this on Crackberry regarding PINK housings:  http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/sprint-curve-different-size-55717/

Hope this helps!

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sorry if you perceived my post as rude. I was only joking. I don't think the op was really asking for "help", rather just making a random thread. If you check my posts you will see my help.

I am truly sorry Lorrie, and also to the op and any others that were emotionally harmed by my post.

Message Edited by GreyGhost on 07-29-2008 03:54 AM
www.e46fanatics.com
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Re: COLOR

This thread us hilarious! For those out there who wish to c a pink curve I'm sure it would b great, personally I'm with grey ghost, apologies in advance if this post offends anyone in the pink people community!!! Lol.
My Device: Curve 8300

Re: Re: COLOR

my carrier is at&t.

your post was a bit offensive since i'm just seeing if i'm the only one who thinks a pink curve would sell well.

that's okay though. no hard feelings.

and as for appearing unprofessional, adults are not the only ones to own a blackberry. wise up.

college & high school girls EVERYWHERE would love to have a pink curve.

Forums Advisor III
My Device: AT&T BOLD OS 4.6.0.167

Greyghost I don't think that I was emotionally harmed, perhaps therapy will help me.  No hard feelings. We're cool! If they do release a pink curve can I use your picture for my background? Seriously, we're cool!

I also have at&t. And I would LOVE a pink curve. But I settled for red.  And at least I can have a pink theme.  I know some of the other providers were talking about a pink curve but I don't knoiw if they were ever released. But I would never give up at&t anyway. I love my rollover minutes too much.

~Lorrie~ Master of All Things Blackberry!
Contributor

Seriously, I bet they never make one.
www.e46fanatics.com