Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: MTS

CONTINUOUS RESTART

please I hope some can help. I have tried all the suggestions on here and still can't get it work. I did my upgrades on bb app world and now my phone is constantly on a restart loop. I can't connect to anything even to do a complete reload. Please help

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: CONTINUOUS RESTART

Hello Stacey363

Can you please share what you already tried to recover your device ?

Apart from BlackBerry World have you installed or updated any other application within your device ?

Let us know.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: MTS

I had three things that needed upgrades on bb app world. I did update all and then it prompted for a restart and I let it. Now it is in a loop and I can't connect the phone to desktop because it never actually starts. I tried safe mode but it doesn't come up with that option. And then I tried the loader route at least 20 times but I don't know if I am not doing something right or it is just not working. I don't care if I have to wipe my phone but I just need to get it working. Any ideas?  Thanks 

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi there,

Well.. I believe it is not because of BlackBerry App World but any other application !

If you're unable to Boot on safe mode then as a next steps you should try those methods :

KB10144  : How to force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader

If above fails then try this :

KB27956 :  How to recover a BlackBerry smartphone from any state

But those methods will delete all user data within that device , if you have a previous backups you can restore those .

I hope it will help or let us know.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.