Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Classic 10.3.2.798 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Re: Calendar Sync Problem with Outlook 2007

Good to hear you can sync again. I thought you were still having issues connecting pc to BB. It actually sounds like you have been going thru Task 3 (I think) in the link I sent you to reinstall the usb drivers for your device. Sounds like there may be a compatibility issue between BB and ver 5.01 of Splash I'd, but you worked around it. Good work! Smiley Happy Be sure to post back and let us know what you decide to do. Also make sure to keep backing up your BB so you can do a restore should you ever need to. Good habit to get into on any device you use. Keep coming back! Good working with you.
IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Thanks.

Splash say the problem lies with BlackBerry who know about it and will resolve in their next issue. In the meantime I'm going to stick with V 5.0 because it seems to be working.

I can find nothing to click to "resolve the threads" so I'll leave that as it is too!

Kimmac

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Classic 10.3.2.798 OS + Playbook 64Gb

@kimmac - sounds like a plan.  Stick with what is working.

You cannot resolve the thread as you are not the OP (original poster - nmeredith was)

Glad you got your issue resolved.  Smiley Happy

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Now I understand (at least the thread bit!).

Thanks again