Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Regular Visitor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Globe

Calendar concern

I have the bold 9900 as shown probably in the information running on Os 7.1 as I checked. I ask apologies in advance as I have not been so "techy" these days. Anyway I activated facebook last night on my phone and saw the birthday entries all over my calendar, so I checked the settings of the app to uncheck the option that says to sync those entries to my calendar and after I did that, the birthdays were gone so thankfully that was good then a little while later I checked all my entries in the calendar were gone as well, initially it was only the birthdays but then now everything is gone. I did some seraching on the internet and some advices said to switch the default cical to default but then I have no other option but the facebook, then one post I read said to delete the facebook service book which I did but then when I go to the calendar options the calendar service book option for default is gone, which used to be facebook, now the whole option to switch it to whatever is gone, and my entries are still not back. 

My calendar is not synced with any computer sad to say because I really have been a simple tech kinda guy lately. Are my entries gone for good or is there still a way to restore my calendar?