Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry torch 9810
My Carrier: ATT

Calendar disappear

I have 5 of these Black Berry Torch 9800 to 9810. Starting a month ago, my users experience Calendar items disappering and re-appearing. I can re-activate the phone with the BES server. I can see all Calender Items there in the phone. However, for some reason most of them disappear in hours. Sometime, one or two item re-appear again.

I have Exchange 2010 sp2 ru 4 with 2 cas and 2 mailbox servers.

Can any one give me a lead of how to solve this?

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Rotary Phone

Re: Calendar disappear

Could be the blackberry is extremely low on memory and starts deleting messages to make space.

Please check the link/s and see if the solution helps.

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Hi and welcome to the forums!

I'm not a BES user but see if these links are relevant to the problem.

KB23949 Calendar items disappear from BlackBerry smartphones after applying SP1 to Microsoft Exchange Server 2010

KB31598 Unable to synchronize calendar from Microsoft Exchange to the BlackBerry smartphone

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry torch 9810
My Carrier: ATT

Thanks for the information.

I did follow that article to Set-ThrottlingPolicy BESPolicy  but it still did not work.

The strange thing is the calendar sometimes reappear for a while and disappear again. I can re-sync the phone and get all the calendar populate again but they disappear after awhile. I checked the permissionm BESAdmin has full mailbox permission.