Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 3G 9330
My Carrier: Verizon

Calendar entires labeled "Send Using Facebook" are not synching with Outtook

Some of the calendar entries that appear on my Blackberry are not synching to Outlook.  Oddly, most of these were calendar entries created in Blackberry.  When I click on these entries on my BlackBerry the top box says "Send Using:" and "Facebook" is selected.  I have never created these calendar entries through Facebook.

Any help would be much appreciated!

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520
My Carrier: T Mobile

Re: Calendar entires labeled "Send Using Facebook" are not synching with Outtook

I just updated my Blackberry OS and now I'm getting the same thing.  What does Facebook have to do with my calendar and why do I have to "Send" my calendar entry to anybody anyway?  Also, why can't I have the option of not sending my calendar entry to anybody at all?

Bill DeShawn
http://my.sterling.net/bdeshawn
Highlighted
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Calendar entires labeled "Send Using Facebook" are not synching with Outtook

Setting up the Default calendar

For each email account added to the BlackBerry smartphone, there is a corresponding calendar created to help you organize your appointments. For example, you can have one for your work appointments and reminders, and another for your personal activities. However, you can set up a ‘default’ calendar as the one that is automatically viewed when you first click on the calendar application.

The first step is picking which account you want to use as your default:

1. Set the ‘default’ to an email address you have integrated. Navigate into Options/Advanced, then Options/Default Services. Once in this area, you can select the calendar you want to use as your ‘default’.