Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

Calendar entries

Hello, When I enter a calendar entry, such as my anniverary, on the calendar it shows up in my home page 10-15 times (just repeating the same entry). Originally, I would sync my torch with my desktop and would find that there would be 3-4 entrys on the home page for every event on the calendar, so I erased all the entries so they wouldn't show up. Any suggestions? Thanks for yoour help.

New Contributor

Calendar entries endlessly repeating

I have a similar problem for a WEEKLY event that I entered in Google Calendar.  It seems that every time I sync my BB device to my laptop, the event is repeating multiple times within the same day.The repeated events appear on the google calendars on both my laptop and the Blackberry. Now with 50 or more duplicate events appearing, the device gives me an error message when I open the calendar, and the calendar freezes.  The error message is: "Uncaught exception: Application net_rim_bb_calendar_app(276) is not responding; process terminated."

Any suggestions you can make for how to STOP and PREVENT this from happening again? many many thanks.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Calendar entries endlessly repeating

I'm beginning to think that this is a google problem - not a blackberry problem.