Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: TORCH 9810
My Carrier: AT&T

Calendar issue ~ My appointments are gone! HELP

When I checked my calendar this morning, I was shocked to find out, that I had no appointments!  With the exception of my FaceBook entries.

Is there any way to get my appointments back? 

My phone setting is checked to keep appointments forever.

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Calendar issue ~ My appointments are gone! HELP

How much free memory do you have? Look in Options >type "storage" in the search bar and open the Storage menu. What is the number next to"Free Space" under "Application Storage?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

App Storage free = 151.2 MB,    Built in Media Storage free = 28.3 MB,     Media Card Storage free = 6.9 MB

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Have you pulled the battery since this happened?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

I may have........  I did remove the battery and "restart" my phone a few days ago.  I'm not sure if it was before or after the appointments were deleted.

I have never lost my appointments when I've pulled the battery in the

Guru II

Pulling the battery doesn't delete the entries. The device will delete them when it runs low on memory (your device could have run down very low.) When you reboot the device the free memory comes back up. My guess is that is what happened.

Unless you have a backup or you sync with Outlook or a cloud service like Google, etc. those events are gone. Sorry.

New Contributor

Thank you very much for your help.