Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Vodafone
Accepted Solution

Calendar (not installed)

Hi

How do I re-install the calendar and get my BB syncing with my Outlook calendar?

I recently put a temporary SIM card in my BBCurve 8520 and since replacing my original SIM card I can no longer sync my Outlook calendar on the BB desktop software. I have tried to re-select the organiser data to sync but the calendar option is greyed out and says 'Calendar (not installed)'

Thanks

JETS444

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Calendar (not installed)

Hi JETS444,

This artcle should provide more information on the calendar not installed issue you are seeing in the BlackBerry Desktop Software. http://bbry.lv/pRctpT

Hope this helps.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Highlighted
Regular Contributor
My Device: Q10 & PB 64GB
My Carrier: Telus

Hey this worked!  Took about 45 minutes.  Only gotcha was making sure your Default Calendar is set to the correct email address (if you have multiple email addresses configured) before resyncing Outlook data.

Contributor
My Device: PlayBook 64, formerly Tour 9630 now HTC WP8
My Carrier: Bell

Just wanted to thank you for your almost "by the way" mention on your post. Mentioning that the calendar default had to be set correctly made all the difference in resolving my own "not installed" problem.