Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Tour
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Calendar (not installed)

I am getting the same message and now unable to synch my calendar on my Outlook (ever since I switched to Windows 7 from Vista. 

I dont have an IT policy on my BB (that I need to remove)

My software version is 5.0.0.975

My BB is a BB Tour and is on VZW.

I have tried going into the BB Desktop Software and reconfiguring the Organizer>Configure Settings and tried to make sure the calendar is properly checked, etc.  Have also tried the Reset Settings and gone back to square one.  

I do have the calendar icon on my BB screen and I can at least input appts by hand while I work through the issue.

I rely heavily on my BB calendar and it is getting to the point that i am going to have to switch my handset out if I cannot resolve.   

My Device: Tour
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Calendar (not installed) - Solution? See link below

I think I found the solution (at least it fixed it on my BB).  goto:  http://forums.crackberry.com/f153/calendar-not-installed-515420/

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Tour
My Carrier: Sprint

Re: Calendar (not installed) - Solution? See link below

I have the same problem. I don't have an IT policy to remove, this is my personal BB. I have tried wiping it, reinstalling, everything, and nothing works. Any insight would be great. I'm lost without my calendar.