Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: 8350i
My Carrier: Sprint/Nextel
Accepted Solution

Calendar option for Organizer Sync "Not Installed"

I just updated Desktop Software (Ver 6.1.0.35 Bundle 34) and suddenly it says calendar is not installed under the Organizer Sync.  It was until installed the update and looking for help on how to get it back installed.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Calendar option for Organizer Sync "Not Installed"

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

Here is a KB that discusses that error:

• KB23978 BlackBerry Desktop Software 6.0 displays address book or calendar as not installed within Organizer

Hopefully it contains something useful!

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Contributor
My Device: 8350i
My Carrier: Sprint/Nextel

Worked like a charm!  A little bit of work due to having to reinstall some of my applications, however my calendar is now syncing up.  Thanks for the quick response and answer that was right on target!

Highlighted
My Device: Blackberry Tour - 9630
My Carrier: Bell

I joined this forum after trying to resolve this myself for half a day.

Wham fixed!

Thanks.  This worked great.  The only thing I lost were BM chat logs.  EVERYTHING else was restored. Even my music and photos were back!

Kudos for sure!

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Excellent! I'm glad it worked for both of you! Cheers and you are very welcome!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: 9780
My Carrier: MTN

This KB definitely works, for 1 sync session. I can sync Address book and calendar after following all the steps. What's disturbing is that every single time I disconnect and then reconnect my BB Bold 9780 to my Desktop Manager I have to work through all of these steps. Each time I reconnect my BB to try and sync the calendar it's now taking an hour to perform the backup, wipe, restore and then sync.

The solution is not a permanent one.

I'm running BB OS 6, Desktop Manager 6.1.0.35 and MS Office Outlook 2010.