Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Telus

Calendar questions

Hi,

I'm having some calendar issues and wondering if anyone can answer any of the following:

1. My recurring appointments show as red. Is there a way to make them black. When I have my calendar open and someone is near me the information in red just jumps out like a sore thumb.

2. I have set it up to have my tasks show up on my calendar. But I don't see them anywhere except if I go into the menu and click on tasks. Where exactly are they supposed to show up? I've tried each of the different calendar views and can't see them.

Thanks for your help

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Calendar questions

Hello BBsos,

You can change the default color for your BlackBerry Calendar by hitting Menu then selecting Options. You should see your email listed as the Calendar. When you select it, you can change it to another color (black is not an option, only the standard colors of the rainbow).

As for Tasks, you should have an icon in your Applications folder where you can view all your tasks.

Let me know how you make out!

Thanks Smiley Happy

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Telus

[ Edited ]

Thanks. Now that I've got that working, I have one more question. I use Outlook. When I enter an appointment into the calendar on outlook. it gives me the option to hi light the appointment in colour. So for example, when I look at my calendar on outlook, all personal appointments are hi lighted green.

When I syn my BB and oulook calendar to update them, all of the hi light disappears. The actual appointment stays, it's just the color that disappears. Is there a setting that I have wrong that is causing all the hi lighting to disappear?

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Hello BBsos,

The BlackBerry Calendar does not support this feature.

When you synchronize with Outlook, all appointments are transferred onto the BlackBerry into the one database. 

Thanks and have a great day.

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!