Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: 3 uk

Calendar scrolling issue

Hi, When i scroll through the calendar (in agenda) using the trackpad or the shortcuts it will (every time) get to a certain date then jump back to a date gone and past. For example for this posting i have run a test and on my BB screen i now have March 16 and Feb 19 in the viewer. The calendar bug means that i have to 'go to' a date rather than scroll through. I have searched the forums but cannot seem to find anyone else who is having this problem. Also, occasionally, the calendar wont show full day events. Perhaps not related.  Thanks in advance. 

Visitor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: KNP

Re: Calendar scrolling issue

I have the exact same issue:

There is no fixed date to where the agenda moves to...

This morning it moved from May 6 to April 9, when I check now it moves from May 1 to April 9.

By 'moving' I mean that when scrolling down it scrolls to a date in the past.

My provider: KPN

v 5.0.0.344

It would be nice to hear if other people see similar behavior and if it is fixed in a newer firmware.

Thanks!

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900

Re: Calendar scrolling issue

My issue is that when im scrolling on the calendar on month view mode, when I scroll to the next month it goes back to the current month. So im in october and when i try to scroll to november it scrolls back to october. The same happens when i try to scroll back a month.

This has been happening for a few months now. Id rather have a blackberry version of the apple shops than this forum tbh, it would be much easier. For example I got an email saying that I got a reply to my message on a topic called 'arghhh - calendar keeps deleting old entries'. The link did not work and I cannot get to the topic as it seems to have disappeared. What are you doing blackberry, why are you forcing me to move to apple/android.