Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Calendar should display today's appointments

I'm using the 'Dimension Today' theme and under Calendar my phone shows my two evening appointments for tomorrow.  I want it to show me the very next two appointments, which are later today
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Calendar should display today's appointments

Hi and welcome to the forums!

Pull the battery while the device is ON, replace after a minute,

let the device reboot 1-3 min, Retry the function that was the problem

Please let me know!

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Tried that but still no fix.  I'm noticing that if I go in and open up the appointment it will no longer display on my home screen as a pending meeting.  If I open them, they go away.  I just want the home screen to show my very next appt.  I opened all of them and now none of them show up as a pending appt on the home screen, although they are still in the calendar.  Help!

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Default function is to view next two appintments in your calendar not by bypassing todays appiontment to tomorrow!!! This seems wired. Clear all your calendar entries from the device and sync them again. To delete all the entries follow the below steps -

1. Connect your device with Desktop Manager
  2. Click on Backup & Restore
  3. Select Advanced button
  4. You'll get two database one Computer Database and another is Device Database
  5. From the device database click and select Calendar - All and then using the arrow (<<) button send them to Computer database

This will erase all the address book entries from your device and now sync them again.

If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit