08-24-2010 11:22 AM
Items that I place on my calender a month or two in the future work fine but I've put things in 3 times now for a year out in 2011 and they stay for the day but when I charge the phone for the night and look again they are gone. I've never had this issue with any of the many BB I've owned before.
08-27-2010 01:01 PM
There are a couple things you can check:
1. Make sure the date and time is correct.
- Options> Date and Time
2. Check to see how long calendar appointments are set to be saved for.
- In the calendar press Menu Key> Options> General Calendar Options
If neither of these work, you can try to enter the data on your computer calendar then clear the calendar database on the BlackBerry. Once this is complete you sync the data back over to your device.
To do this:
1. Backup your BlackBerry data.
2. Enter the data on the computer calendar.
3. Clear the calendar database. See article below:
How to clear the user content databases from the BlackBerry smartphone - KB10167
4. Then sync the calendar data over to the BlackBerry.
Hope this helps.