Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Calender not syncing on 8830 with OS4.5

[ Edited ]

I have an 8830 and just upgraded to VZW OS 4.5.0.138

I'm running into two problems:

1. it doesn't seem to be syncing my calendar with outlook (2003).  it worked fine with OS 4.2

2. I'm using a Today theme and on the Today screen it only shows calendar entries I add directly to the bberry (doesn't show calendar entries that were added via Outlook)

Any ideas or help would be hugely appreciated. 

Thanks!

Message Edited by ironmanlife on 04-28-2009 08:26 PM
Contributor

Re: Calender not syncing on 8830 with OS4.5

Please disregard the question, I found the answer.  For anybody else having the same problem, you can find the solution here (http://forums.crackberry.com/f61/calendar-sync-issue-after-4-5-0-127-ug-157090/).  It worked for me.

Visitor

Re: Calender not syncing on 8830 with OS4.5

How did you figure out this problem? I checked the link you attached to your post, and did what was suggested, but I still cannot sync my blackberry 8830 WE (Verizon) to my Outlook 2007 Calender. It was working fine when I was running version 4.2. I am currently running version 4.5.0.138. My DSM is version 4.3. Everything else syncs fine (contacts, tasks, and memo pad). Please help....... Also, did your BB run slower after installing the new OS? Mine seems to be much slower than before. Any help will be appreciated.... Thanks a bunch.