Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Calendar

[ Edited ]

Well, so far it really has not helped.

I have one login at Google Calendar. When logged in, on the left hand side it says "My Calendars" and under that there are five tabs, one for each calendar. They were all created with one login, all under one account. There are no other emails associated. The first calendar is called Andy, which is mine. That one syncs fine. The next calendar is Amy, and it does not sync. The next calendar is Ana and it does not sync. And so on for the rest.

Multiple calendars are one of the nicest features of Google calendar since each one shows up in a different color. This make it easy to see who is doing what.

Message Edited by sopchak on 08-14-2008 10:52 PM
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

This would be a Google issue, Google sync works with Google to synchronize your calendars on Google. It then presents the data to BB to synch on the BB calendar. BB wouldn't be able to distinguish between different calendars, that is the job of Google synch on the Goolge end.

I suggest you contact Google.

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

sopchak wrote:
Multiple calendars are one of the nicest features of Google calendar since each one shows up in a different color. This make it easy to see who is doing what.

Usage and functionnalities of the Google Mobile Sync application developped by Google developers can be discussed on the Google Mobile forums. For example, someone posted the exact question as you, here :

http://groups.google.com/group/google-mobile-help-blackberry/browse_thread/thread/79828eeb7479a0eb/2...

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Thank you. There are lots of folks who are having this problem. It is something broken on the Google end. Apparently it was working fine until a few days ago. Just my luck!

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

sopchak wrote:
It is something broken on the Google end. Apparently it was working fine until a few days ago.
Seems like the Google folks are doing calendar stuff for their Android platform ? Smiley Wink

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Highlighted
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8900
My Carrier: Tata Docomo

Re: Calender

In my phone i've added all birthday reminders and facebook birthdayy reminders.but today all tat notes r deted in celender..now wat should i do for it all notes come back.....