Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Calender

I just got my blackberry. Is there a calendar on my computer where I can enter appointments easier than doing it on the blackberry - and if so where can I find it??
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Calender

What do you use for a calendar now?

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

you can create a Google Account and use Google Calendar. It is a web application, a very fine one.
You can access the mobile version of Google Calendar : with the BB Browser.
You can use the "Google Mobile Sync" utility to synchronize between your Google Calendars (you can have as much as you want) and your Blackberry Calendar.

All this for free, as usual with Google products.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Device: cruve 8310 pearl 8100

Try   m.google.com  from your phone or google mobil on your comp. Works great
New Contributor

Sorry, I started a google calendar but I dont see the sync option or anything related to syncing it to my blackberry.

Highlighted
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Google Mobile Sync is a blackberry application that allows you to syncronize your Google Calendars with your Blackberry Calendar.
You can go to he webpage, and install it on your Blackberry. The synchronization is done through that application, and not from the Google Calendar webpage.

http://www.google.com/mobile/blackberry/sync/

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor

I just got my Blackberry yesterday specifically so that I could sync with Google Calendars. I have downloaded the app from m.gmail.com/sync and have synced my default calendar.

I read in the help files that you can sync all the calendars, however I see no option to do that. On the blackberry options where it says to "Select Calendars" it only shows "Default Calendar," which is selected, and I can't do any of the others.

Do you have any suggestions for getting the other calendars? I have five of them, one for each member of the family.

Guru I

Xander is right, please follow his directions!

If you need more assistance please write. Otherwise please resolve the post via the options over the Kudos star. As the opginator you are the only one who can. Others can find resolved data faster.

Thanks you very much!

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

New Contributor

I have done the m.google.com/sync, downloaded the app, and run it. It syncs the 'default' calendar just fine. I like it. But how do I get the other calendars to sync. I do not see them in the apps option menu, only the 'default' calendar.

Guru I

Re: Calendar

Hi and welcome to the forums.

While you have five calendar for the family you do not have any email accounts to associate with on the BB device,

therefore you only have one calendar. I don't know if you have the other calendars on Google. If you do it would be a Google function that would allow you to sync those calendars. If that's possible then you could have one calendar on the BB with all dates synced.

Please let me know if this answers your questions!