Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Torch 9850
My Carrier: US Cellular

Call Blocker Professional

I have had this app for quite a while.  It was working perfectly.  This weekend it started blocking all calls not in my contact list.  I did not change any settings on the app and the box is not checked to block all calls.  Is there an update or something I need to get or do I need to get another call blocker program?   

Thanks

donav

Super Contributor
My Device: Z10, 9900
My Carrier: Robbers

Re: Call Blocker Professional

You can contact the devs at this e-mail address.

support@epicapplications.com/

They may be in a much better position to help you troubleshoot.
My Carrier: US Cellular

I did try that...it says the email address is no longer valid.   Any other suggestions?

donav

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Carrier: Verizon

I have a similar issue. It used to work perfectly until recently.  It no longer blocks calls whose area codes I've blocked.  Somehow, the phone number formatting on my Blackberry Torch 9850 shows the incoming calls with parantheses around the area code!  Did this happen during a recent OS update?? I have 7.1.0.580. So, it looks like my Call Blocker Professional is no longer able to recognize or read the area codes in parantheses???  I've also tried the "contact us" address and it bounces back as undeliverable.  They still in business?