Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: TSTT
Accepted Solution

Call List Issue

Hi there,

I'm not a novice to BBs however I've come across a tiny issue that I can't seem to sort out.

I have Contacts who have various numbers (for work, home, mobile etc) and on my Contact List they are all saved under their respective names and I utilize the options to add Work, Work 2, Home, Home 2 etc etc etc so that I don't have 4 or so different Contacts for the same person on the Contact List.

That being said, on my Call List I used to be able to view calls (incoming, outgoing, missed) from an individual and it would show up as their name and whatever # they called from at the time. If I scrolled to that name in the Call List and hit the 'menu' button and then 'History' I could then view all the previous calls to/from this person.

Now what has suddenly happened is that each number has shown up separately on my Call List with their own call History.

I prefer it the way it was: One name with the option to view the History from that one name.

Can anyone assist?

I would greatly appreciate it!

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: TSTT

Re: Call List Issue

Wellllllllll, Ive managed to resolve this one myself afterall...lol...

I did do a soft reset a couple times before and it didn't work.

But I tried it again...left the battery out a bit longer and EUREKA! The darn thing started working as it should!

Maybe it was just a fluke but I'll take it!