Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Call Log Notes Question

I have a BB Curve 8310 and noticed a few months ago that while on phone or after a phone call I can record notes that will attach themselves in the call log history next to the date and time of the call in which I record the notes for. However, I have yet to determine if there is any way to have these notes backed up somewhere in outlook or pull them for printing if I need to have such records to physically present to someone (like human resources). I have posted this question on several forums but no one has ever really had an answer and was hoping that maybe someone here would.
Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Call Log Notes Question

[ Edited ]

I, too, add notes to my logged calls and find it to be useful if I could also print the list with the notes.  Maybe it can be emailed?  Please someone figure this out because eventually I will have so many I will have to start deleting them or the phone will become so full I will lose them.  Can the logs be sent to the media card and then transferred to my computer to print?

Message Edited by geeky on 07-25-2008 03:40 PM