Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 9930 Bold
My Carrier: Sprint

Camera takes pictures but cant send or do anythign with them and more things wrong

I had something happen to my Bold yesterday and last night I noticed that all my pictures in the Media folder were gone and now my camera can take a picture but that is all.  I can save or send and it says my SD card is like not there.  I can save a picture if someone sends me on in a text message and it asks where i want to save them and it will take me there but I can access them after that unless I save another picture from another person

I am wondering if doing a wipe on my phone to see if that might restore it back to normal?

My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Camera takes pictures but cant send or do anythign with them and more things wrong

[ Edited ]

Hi texn884,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.

Are you receiving any error messages when trying to save pictures? Please can you try removing and reinserting your media card then testing to see if you can access it from your BlackBerry Bold smartphone? If you are still unable to save files to it and to access the media stored on it, could you please try connecting your BlackBerry smartphone to a computer with Mass Storage Mode enabled to verify if you can access the media files this way? For further steps, please see the following KB article: "How to enable or disable mass storage mode on the BlackBerry smartphone." http://bbry.lv/NPwDcG

Please let me know the results.

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!