Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Vodafone Essar

Camra is not workjing

Hi,
Whenever I am strting Camera I am getting message that Camera cannot start becasue other application is using.
Please let me know process. how I can remove this problem. I am facing this problem from last three months.

Regards,
Developer
My Device: Playbook 16GB
My Carrier: Bags are useful

Re: Camra is not workjing

TRy hold the application button (menu button) and see what applications are running and close them. For example an app like QR code scanner can cause the problem. And if you have not already tried, try restarting your phone by taking the abttery out and plugging it back in.

Does this solve your problem?

Regards,

Flow

If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Vodafone Essar

Hi,
I am using BlackBerry® 9700 smartphone (3G, Wi-Fi), 6.0 Bundle 1879 (v6.0.0.448, Platform 6.6.0.124), 3G Bands 1,2,5,6.

I have done as per your guide lines. Still Camera is showing message that " Could not start the camera, Close other Applications and try opening the camera again"

Please help.

Regards,
Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Playbook 16GB
My Carrier: Bags are useful

Well in that case the problem maybe due to:

-Too many applications on your device, try deleting some and see if that works

-Or thre is an hardware issue. If that is the case, if your phone is still under warranty, send it for repair.

Regards,

Flow

If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!