Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9780

Can I change my login name?

Can I change my login/display name for this site once I've registered?

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Can I change my login name?

You would have to contact a moderator.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Super Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Q10

I asked a moderator about the same thing waiting for answer back. But I do not know if it can be changed.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Please give me Kudos if you feel like I helped you

Thank you
cuse165
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9780

Thanks guys. Hopefully we'll all hear something soon. If you see a reply via another thread, please let me know.

Cheers.

Dan

Super Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Q10

Will do and let you know the answer if you can or not when they return my email.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Please give me Kudos if you feel like I helped you

Thank you
cuse165
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: Bell

Please outline precisely where I can find and how I can go about getting in touch with a moderator.